- 1 How to get Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship? (process, investment, profit) | Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in Hindi
- 1.1 What is Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship?
- 1.2 Market Research for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.3 Selection of Place for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.4 Total Investment for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.5 Apply Online for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.6 Documents required to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.7 Loan for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.8 Location for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.9 Staff for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.10 Benefits of taking Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.11 Contact details for getting Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- 1.12 Risks in Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship Business
- 1.13 Kapila Animal Feed Product List
- 1.14 FAQ
- 1.15 conclusion
Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in Hindi: Today we are going to talk to you, about Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship. There are many cattle feed producers in India, one of which is Kapila Animal Feed, which is known to provide health and safety.
Cattle Feed, Cattle Feed Pellet, Poultry Feed Mash, Cattle Feed Mash, Feed Buffalo Feed, Animal Feed Prepared, Animal Feed etc. are prepared and sent for sale in the market by Kapila Animal Feed Company. This company was established in 1990.
Kapila Animal Feed Brand is a very well known brand, which is certified by ISI and UKAS. The diet of this company is useful for both buffalo and cow, due to which feeding gives them energy and increases their milking capacity. The company has a production capacity of 60,000 tonnes per month. The sales rate of this company is around Rs 350 crores.
At present, this company has more than 800 distributors, who deliver their products in different areas. The company also has three automatic and semi-automatic plants in Punjab and Uttar Pradesh. Kamdhenu Cattle Fids does all the work of this company.
If you also want to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship then it is a very good idea. You can take its distributorship. How to get Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship? Stay tuned till the end of the article for the complete information.
How to get Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship? (process, investment, profit) | Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in Hindi
What is Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship?
There are many big companies in India, one of which is a company that manufactures Kapila animal feed. This company wants to increase its network everywhere, that’s why it gives distributorship.
Because it is not possible for them to go from place to place, that is why branches are opened in different places in the name of their company. There they give their products to sell. This is called dealership or franchise.
You can start this business in two ways, first by taking a franchise, second by taking a dealership. Let us know the complete information in detail.
Market Research for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
As already told to you, Kapila animal feed is such a producer, which is essential for the healthy life of cow and buffalo. Many products come under this. It is very famous for other benefits.
When this company came to India, within a few years, this company had made its place in the Indian market and had grown to more than 300 dealer network in India itself.
There is a lot of demand for Kapila animal feed in India, that’s why you can start this business by doing market research, knowing about all these things and taking all the information thoroughly about how much profit will be made in this business.
Selection of Place for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you also want to take the distributorship of Kapila Animal Feed, then you will need enough land for this. To start this business, you may need at least 800 square feet to 1000 square feet of space.
At the same time, this place should be in such a place where all the people have to come, that is, the market location should be very good. Along with this, you will also need an office and a warehouse will also be necessary.
Total Investment for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you want to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship, then you will need a lot of investment for this. With this, the location and land depends on you whether you rent it or use your own space.
For this you may need at least 1000000 to 1200000 rupees. Because it will also require resources and warehouse will also be required. 1000000 to 1200000 will be spent together with everyone’s expenses.
Apply Online for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you want to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship then you can apply online for this. The online process is very simple. The complete process is explained below:
- If you want to take Kapila Animal Feed dealership, then first you have to visit the official website.
- After this, a home page will open there, in which you will see the option of contact, you will have to click on it.
- When you click on there, after that a form will open, you will have to fill the correct information in that form. Such as full name, mobile number, current address, email id, current company address, state name, district name, in which area you want to take dealership. After that click on submit and your application will be submitted.
- After this the company will contact you on its own.
- After completing this process, you can contact the company, if they like it then it will be given to you dealership.
Reed More :- Top 10 Best Business Ideas For Village 2022| Earn from your village
Documents required to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- ID Proof: Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card
- Address Proof: Ration Card, Electricity Bill
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- E mail ID
- phone number
- qualification certificate
- shop agreement
- Rent agreement (if renting a shop)
- lease agreement
- gst number
- outlet trade license
- financial document
- business pan card
- trade license
Reed More :- How to get ITC Limited Product Distributorship?
Loan for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you want to take distributorship of Kapila Animal Feed and you do not have sufficient amount, then for this a loan is given by the Government of India, which is called Mudra Loan.
If you also want to take Mudra loan, then you can apply for this in the bank. Loans are available very easily for doing such business.
Location for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
- North- Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Uttaranchal.
- South- Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh.
- East- Assam, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, West Bengal, Sikkim, Orissa.
- West- Gujarat, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Goa.
Staff for Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you want to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship, then you may need at least 1 to 2 employees for this. Along with this, you also need an employee to supply the goods.
A person is also required to sit in the office. That means in total you will definitely need four to five employees.
Benefits of taking Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
If you take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship, then you can earn very well through this. The price of one bag of this is quite good and ₹ 60 to ₹ 80 profit margin is available on that bag.
Through this you can easily earn ₹ 40000 to ₹ 50000 per month. If you work hard, you can earn even more through this. That is why taking a distributorship of Kapila animal feed can prove to be very beneficial.
Contact details for getting Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship
Kamdhenu Cattle Feeds PVT. Ltd.
84/85, Jabir chauki, GT, road, kanpur.
Kapila Animal Feed Contact Number
- Landline num- 0512-2520177(78)
- Mobile number- +91 923 5425 98
Risks in Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship Business
If you take that Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship then you will not have any kind of risk in it. Because it is a food item and this food item is used for animals mean cow and buffalo.
This product is used because cow and buffalo give milk well through which food item, so there is no risk in this business. If you also start this business then you will get profit only.
Kapila Animal Feed Product List
- Kapila Dairy Special
- Milk More 3000
- Calf Feed
- Kapila Buffalo Special
- Dairy Special
- Kapila Super Palette
- Uttam Palace
- Kapila Balance Feed
- Milk More 8000
- Milk More 10000
- Kapila hi pro
- Milk Peacock Square
Reed More :- New Money Making Ideas For Village 2022 | Earn Money From Your Village
What is the minimum investment required to take Kapila Animal Feed Distributorship?
If you want to take Kapila animal feed distributorship, then for this you will need at least ₹ 8000000 to ₹ 1000000.
Can Kapila take animal feed distributorship in the village?
Yes, because the people of the village like to raise cow buffalo, that is why Kapila animal feed is most needed by those people.
How much land will be required for Kapila animal feed?
If you want to start this business, then for this you will need at least 800 to 1000 square feet of space.
Who is the owner of Kapila Animal Feed?
Kapila Animal Feed Company is owned by three people. Sameer Shivhare, Surendra Nath and Shivhare.
What Nutrients Are in Kapila Animal Feed?
Kapila animal feed consists of 75% digestive food. It contains 18 to 20% crude protein and 2.5 percent fat content. It contains 8 percent crude fiber. Kapila Animal Feed is specially designed for cattle giving up to 10 liters of milk. It can be fed to both cow and buffalo.
Is it not possible to do this business alone?
Although it is possible to do this business alone, but if you take the help of someone then it will be beneficial for you only.
We have covered here How to Find Kapila Animal Feed Dealership? How to take (Kapila Pashu Aahar Distributorship in Hindi) has been explained in detail, hope you would have liked this information, please share it further.